Counselor for Digital Marketing Institute/ Learning Center,Candidates having experience in counseling/ interaction with Students, excellent communications, will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, institute selection etc.
- Critical to be able to follow up high potential leads and ensure best services are proffered to them in their Digital Marketing endeavor.
- Assessing student goals and objectives, and credentials using the appropriate internal tools as well as online communication methods.
- Ability to use CRM system to maintain and update student recordsFormulating relevant study recommendations for students backed by data and research depending on student requirements and eligibility.
- Conducting detail profile assessment of student interested in Digital Marketing studies and accordingly guiding them to shortlist the best course.
- Facilitating the interaction between students and trainers to accomplish their training course.
- Understand and keep abreast with updated information on higher education, career opportunities and industry dynamics to drive the best options for students
- Able to guide and work on university and college applications including feedback on all relevant documentation.
- Facilitate administrative requirements throughout the student journey like guidance to certification etc.
- Virtual nature of counseling demands the good use of online tools for counseling and communicating with the students and their guardians.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduates with minimum 2+ years of experience as an overseas education counselor (any destination)
- Will be expected to guide the student end-to-end seamlessly through the various stages of the counseling process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Posted 15 days ago