Top 5 Internet Marketing Jobs in 2019
- February 8, 2019
- Posted by: digitalmantra
- Category: Digital Marketing
- Last updated on : 2 months ago (11-15)
- 6 Minutes Read
In this era of digitalization, businesses are going digital and so do the job opportunities. After the inspection of Digital India, Internet marketing jobs are among the top jobs in India. Big companies or even startups are leaning towards the next generation of marketing. Time changes very drastically. The world we live in today is ‘Digital World’. And hence, it is evident that there are great career opportunities in this particular domain.
With such prominence and vast scope in this field, it is evident that readers are curious to know about the best-suited internet marketing jobs. Hence, we are here to guide you on the same. Therefore, just polish your skills as per the requirements of the given internet marketing jobs:
Internet Marketing Manager
An Internet Marketing Manager must be a multitasker who must be responsible for creating and implementing online strategies to increase sales and ultimately revenue for the company. When you opt for this particular designation, you would be responsible for managing Digital marketing executives and specialists. Also, content marketing, social media marketing, search marketing, and inbound marketing specialists will be reporting to you.
- An Internet Marketing Manager must have around 5+ years of experience
- Having various certifications in Internet marketing would carry a plus point in providing you expertise
- The salary package of an Internet Marketing manager generally ranges from 15 to 20 lacs per annum and also depends on the experience, skills, certification and the reputation you hold in the industry.
SEO Executive Manager
SEO Executive is the most important and popular job role in the digital marketing industry. The job of an SEO executive is to improve the website or to increase the number of visitors it receives. Also, he/she is responsible for optimizing the visibility of a website or even a webpage in the search engines organically.
- Keyword research, user experience optimization, use webmaster tools and manage duplicate content and so on are the major skills that an SEO executive should possess
- To ensure career growth, you should be familiar with SEO tools and also having apt certifications will boost your CV.
- The average salary of an SEO executive is around 3.5 lac per annum but he/she must be proficient in getting free traffic via search engines.
Social Media Marketing Expert
As per an Octane Research 2016, 46% of customer engagement is ensured by social media updates. Hence, companies are in search of excellent social media experts. For a social media marketing expert, you need to have expertise in ensuring brand awareness, gaining website traffic and optimizing online presence via social media networks.
- The average salary of a social media expert is about 3.25 lacs per annum but it depends on your expertize on paid and unpaid social media campaigns.
- The major skill that a social media expert must possess is he/she should be creative, must have writing ability and should able to curate content.
- To ensure growth, you need to be social media savvy and possess some certifications too.
Email Marketing Manager
Email marketing manager’s role is to reach to the customers through email campaigns, informing them about the new products, services or the events. For being an email marketing manager you need to know your audience, get the emails delivered, add CTA’s and integrate social media.
The core task of an email marketing manager is responsible for creating engaging content for email campaigns, building email lists and testing the strategies which are working out and which are not.
- An email marketing manager is responsible for planning, developing and ultimately implementing the company’s email marketing strategy.
- Most important skills an email marketer should possess are he/she must be aware of best remarketing tools for identifying the behavior pattern of the prospect/customer.
- The average salary of an email marketing manager lies between 4 to 8 LPA and it depends on the experience, expertise and the certifications.
Content Marketing Manager
A content marketing manager is considered very valuable and is responsible for channelizing the relevant content marketing campaigns on different digital channels. This is a very challenging role as it involves promoting your business through content. The content marketing manager must know how to attract and retain audience to create and engage leads for better returns.
- A content marketing manager will probably report to the marketing manager or to the digital marketing manager.
- A content marketing manager is responsible for managing the blogs, guest blogging, e-book publications, PR and inbound marketing.
- Content marketing is the most popular home based internet marketing job. Hence, it is one of the most flexible jobs; if you search for a freelance job opportunity then this would be the perfect fit for you.
- The average salary of a content marketing manager is between 10 to 15 LPA but for this, you need to have a rich experience of at least 4-5 years in content writing and marketing.
Ace up! Master the skill of digital marketing.
- Naukri has 290569+ jobs on Digital Marketing
- Monster has 65000+ jobs on Digital Marketing
- Shine has 55000+ jobs on Digital Marketing
- Times Job has 57000+ jobs on Digital Marketing
Now is the best time to grasp digital skillsets. Digital Marketing jobs are waiting!!!
Are you planning to learn digital marketing? If yes, it’s time for you to know that you have opted for the best, in-demand course. India is on the path of digitalization and with the project ‘Digital India,’ there will be around 18 lakhs digital jobs in the coming three years. There are various digital marketing institutes in every nook and cranny but opting for the best digital marketing institute is a task
DigitalMantra is a digital marketing institute in Noida. The institute offers professional digital marketing classroom training course to help you build a career or start your own business. The institute believes in delivering quality training to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
If you still muddled about your career path? Don’t worry, DigitalMantra have a dedicated team of counselors to guide you choose the right career path. Book a demo and experience the eminent trainers at DigitalMantra.
Being a digital marketer is tough as he/she needs to understand the new web paradigms and how they interact. It is also about how the social and digital channels operate and interact with each other. There are some of the top skills students who are learning Digital Marketing these skills are required for them so that they can contribute right away by joining in a digital marketing team.